Reimbursement and Support
Help patients find the support and training they need with the Acthar Hub
No-cost injection training
Coordinates in-home, online, and phone-based injection training for patients and their caregivers.
Arranges to have Acthar Gel shipped directly to your patient’s home from the specialty pharmacy.
Verifies benefits and payer coverage information.
Administered by a third party to help make Acthar Gel available at no cost to patients who meet eligibility criteria.
Assistance for eligible patients with commercial or private insurance.
A dedicated nurse to help guide patients every step of the way
A nurse works with your Case Manager at the Acthar Hub to help patients:
START treatment right
- Share condition-speciﬁc educational materials
- Educate patients about the role Acthar Gel plays in their treatment plan
- Help patients establish an injection schedule
STAY on treatment as prescribed
- Available by phone Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 8 PM ET
- Send text messages to remind patients to administer their injections and attend upcoming doctor appointments
GET SUPPORT across the treatment journey
- Help identify and overcome patients’ barriers to treatment
- Address the emotional impact patients’ condition may have on their lives
To connect a patient with a nurse, contact your Access and Reimbursement Manager (ARM) or Case Manager at the Acthar Hub by phone at 1-888-435-2284 (Monday through Friday between 8 AM and 9 PM ET and Saturday between 9 AM and 2 PM ET) or fax 1-877-937-2284.
To learn more about the important role our nurses can play in the care of patients prescribed Acthar Gel, please call 1-888-435-2284.